Everything you need to print professional-quality cards
Set up your card printing system and begin producing photo IDs in minutes with the Zebra QuikCard ID Solution—no software expertise necessary. It includes everything you need to quickly, easily and cost-effectively make professional-quality identification cards, membership cards, library cards, security cards and commerce-related cards.
Easy and complete solution
This easy-to-use, affordable, end-to-end solution makes it simple for any size organization to quickly produce ID badges with the quality and professional appearance it requires. The feature- and valuepacked kit includes:
• Choose from 2 feature-rich Zebra Value class full-color, single-sided P110i™ OR dual-sided P120i™ card printer, available with or without magnetic stripe encoding
• Exclusive QuikCard ID Solution Design Software with templates for exceptionally easy and fast custom creation of various types of cards including company ID and visitor cards, personalized retail loyalty and membership cards, and much more
• Professional software upgrade available—Expanded design, database and security features; Contact A Bar Code Business, Inc. Card Printer Specialist for more information.
• A Logitech USB digital webcam and mini tripod for capturing photo ID pictures
• A genuine Zebra supplies starter kit (one ribbon, 200 PVC cards)
• 2-year limited warrany
Value class printers
• Full-color, single-sided P110i OR dual-sided P120i card printer • Magnetic encoding and bar code support—Enhance the security and functionality of your cards with magnetic stripe encoding and bar code printing, ideal for access control, time clock applications, and more.
• Load-N-Go™ ribbon cartridge — Makes ribbon installation quick and easy, with no need to feed or wind the ribbon. Also features a patent-pending, built-in cleaning roller to clean every card for improved reliability.
• i Series™ auto-ribbon detection — Automatically configures printer for optimized imaging and includes a low ribbon warning indicator for convenience.
• LCD screen — Easy to read 16-digit LCD provides operational and routine cleaning information.
• Small footprint — Weighing less than 10 pounds and consuming less desk space, the P110i/P120i fits into any environment.
• Translucent cover — Allows users to keep an eye on card supply, without interrupting printing.
• Color-coded touch points — Blue touch points clearly show users which parts of the printer are safe to touch, and help to simplify routine maintenance procedures. Note: Refer to the Zebra P110i or P120i card printer data sheets for more detailed information and specifications.
QuikCard ID Solution Software
• Zebra Card Design Templates — Drastically reduces the time necessary to create professionally designed cards with high-quality graphics. Easy-to-use template designs quickly allow creation of custom card designs while bypassing the learning curve normally associated with card design software.
• Zebra Template Designer — Collection of standard card design backgrounds, logos, and design elements (with associated datafiles) for quickly creating custom card designs by editing text, data and graphics of predesigned cards; or build your own unique card design.
• Languages supported — English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese
• Support for Excel® and CSV data import — Connect your database to seamlessly import data for multiple card production applications.
• Software features include — Full-color design capabilities (single- and double-sided cards); image acquisition (VFW, TWAIN, WIA, DS, File); printing variables (date time, counters, concatenation and keyboard input); 1-D bar codes—complete library; magnetic encoding (ISO, JIS).
• Professional software upgrade available — Want even more design flexibility, database connectivity and security features? Instantly upgrade to Professional for features like multi-card layout, MS Access® support and role-based, password protected logins for multiple users and other advanced card design features.
USB digital webcam
• Logitech® Webcam 3000 for Business — Capture quality images with the easy-to-install and -use webcam with mini tripod. Just insert camera USB cable into a computer USB port for plug-and-play connection.
• High-quality VGA video (640x480 pixels) and still image capture
• High-speed USB 2.0
• USB cable (6 feet)
• Adjustable universal clipbase and tripod socket with included mini tripod
Genuine Zebra™ supplies
• 200 each 30 mil PVC cards (blank or with magnetic stripe depending on model ordered)
• One each i Series™ full-color Load-N-Go™cartridge ribbon
• Genuine Zebra supplies meet stringent quality standards and are tested for optimum performance with Zebra card printers.
• CD-ROM drive
• Three powered USB 2.0 ports (Powered USB 2.0 hub required if using external USB ports)
• Internet connection (for software registration—optional)
• Windows® XP or Windows Vista®
Free Pre-Sale & Post-Sale Technical Support
Click Here To View More Zebra ID Card Printers